Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Plus Size Intimate Apparel - The Babydoll and a G String With Silk ...

For many people Christmas can be fast paced and busier than ever, myself included. Its a wonderful time of year, but good to see it all wrapped up and done with for another year. Life gets back to normal.
Last year I got a late Christmas gift, when the families had all gone home and the house was empty. Just my wife and I. She came into the bedroom wearing a Babydoll, a G String and Silk Stockings. This opened my eyes!


My wife said "she wanted to get me something unique and special this year for Christmas. Because santa should have a little something extra for all his hard work this Christmas. Sometimes milk and cookies just don't cut it. I have something special for you to unwrap this year that will put the twinkle in your eye and jingle your bells like never before. You've been a very good boy this year, now come and unwrap your gift."


It was the best Christmas gift she ever gave me.


The next day I asked her where she found the smokin' hot silk stockings. She told me she was looking online and found a site called intimate apparel. Last nights silk stockings came in a set with the g string and babydoll. We decided each month we would take one weekend for ourselves and get some different sexy lingerie, she calls it intimate apparel I call it sexy lingerie. No matter what we call it, the babydoll and silk stockings add to our private intimacy.

0 comments: